Let It Snow Overlays
Using these snow overlays you can create a realistic winter wonderland with just a few clicks. Whether you're wanting just a light subtle snowfall, or a blizzardy snow globe, these overlays have the power. Simply use one on it's own, or try layering two or more to create a new layer style.
Included in this set you will receive 30 totally unique photography overlays of real snowfall.
How to Use:
- Choose an overlay photo and open it in Photoshop (or any layer enabled editing software, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Select and copy image (ctrl/command a, ctrl/command c)
- Paste the image (ctrl/command v) on to your own photography and set the layer's blending mode to screen.
- Resize overlay (ctrl/command t), flip, rotate and adjust position if you like.
- Apply a layer mask and hide portion of the overlay to remove any bits of unwanted snow on eyes, face etc.
These instructions included as a PDF
A basic knowledge of Photoshop (or other editing software which allows you to work with layers) is needed to use these photo overlays.
All images are 300 DPI JPEG (6160x4080)