Sunshine Overlays Sunset Edition
It's here! The newest edition to the Sunshine Overlays collection, The Sunset Edition
Create gorgeous sunlight effects with these 30 sun flare, light bokeh, and sunny haze photography overlays. These images are a totally unique and creative collection of photography enhancing tools. Created with the golden hour in mind, these overlays are sure to add a beautiful and whimsical style to your photography.
- 30 high-resolution JPEG images
- How to use.pdf
How to Use:
- Choose an overlay photo and open it in Photoshop (or any layer enabled editing software, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Select (ctrl/command a) to select all, then copy (ctrl/command c)
- Paste the image (ctrl/command v) on to your own photography and set the layer's blending mode to screen.
- Resize overlay (ctrl/command t), flip, rotate and adjust position if you like.
- Apply a layer mask and remove portions of overlay to reduce strength of light on faces, bodies etc.
- Adjust contrast or colour of overlay by using adjustments such as levels, curves, colour balance or hue and saturation. Customize for a unique look!
These instructions included as a PDF
A basic knowledge of Photoshop (or other editing software which allows you to work with layers) is needed to use these photo overlays.
All images are 300 DPI JPEG (approximately 6016x4016)
Tag us in your photos on Instagram: @ashleyalexandra
If you ever need a helping hand or have questions, feel free to drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org