Sunshine Photography Overlays Vol.1
Meet the first of it's kind, Sunshine Photography Overlays
Create dazzling lighting effects with these 30 natural sunshine and light haze photography overlays. With just a few clicks you can transform lifeless images into eye catching photography, adding light leaks, sun flares and unique bokeh textures. Turn even the dreariest of days bright and beautiful with these simple to use photo overlays.
- 30 high-resolution JPEG images
- How to use.pdf
How to Use:
- Choose an overlay photo and open it in Photoshop (or any layer enabled editing software, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Select and copy image (using magic wand tool (w) right click image and choose select all, then copy (ctrl/command c)
- Paste the image (ctrl/command v) on to your own photography and set the layer's blending mode to screen.
- Resize overlay (ctrl/command t), flip, rotate and adjust position if you like.
- Apply a layer mask and remove portions of overlay to reduce strength of light on faces, bodies etc.
These instructions included as a PDF
A basic knowledge of Photoshop (or other editing software which allows you to work with layers) is needed to use these photo overlays.
All images are 300 DPI JPEG (6160x4080)
Tag us in your photos on Instagram: @ashleyalexandra
If you ever need a helping hand or have questions, feel free to drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org