Sunshine Photography Overlays Vol.3
Three's a charm, Sunshine Photography Overlays... Volume Three!
Create dazzling lighting effects with these 40 natural sunshine and light haze photography overlays. With just a few clicks you can transform lifeless images into eye catching photography, adding light leaks, sun flares, circle flares and unique bokeh textures. Add drama and magic to any dull image!
- 36 high-resolution JPEG images
- How to use.pdf
How to Use:
- Choose an overlay photo and open it in Photoshop (or any layer enabled editing software, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Select (ctrl/command a), then copy (ctrl/command c)
- Paste the image (ctrl/command v) on to your own photography and set the layer's blending mode to screen.
- Resize overlay (ctrl/command t), flip, rotate and adjust position if you like.
- Apply a layer mask and remove portions of overlay to reduce strength of light on faces, bodies etc.
These instructions included as a PDF
A basic knowledge of Photoshop (or other editing software which allows you to work with layers) is neede